You can serve these pancakes for breakfast or dinner! Biscuit mix is combined with yogurt, eggs, onion and bell peppers. A garnish of parsley and diced tomatoes completes the dish.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vanilla fat-free yogurt
- 1 1/4 cups biscuit baking mix
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 small tomato, diced
In a medium bowl blend eggs, yogurt and biscuit baking mix.
Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Saute onion, green bell pepper and red bell pepper, until tender; stir into batter.
Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot, garnished with parsley and tomatoes.