Lasagna noodles are layered with a rich combination of cheeses and mixed vegetables, such as broccoli, carrots and corn, but no tomato sauce! Use any of your favorite vegetables.
INGREDIENTS (for 9 servings):
- 1 (12 ounce) package lasagna noodles
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (15 ounce) container part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (1 ounce) package herb and garlic soup mix
- 1 (10 ounce) package chopped frozen broccoli, thawed
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen sliced carrots
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen corn kernels
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch casserole dish.
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add noodles and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
In a medium bowl combine eggs, ricotta cheese, mushroom soup, Cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese, sour cream and soup mix.
In prepared dish layer noodles, cheese mixture, broccoli, carrots and corn. Repeat layers with remaining ingredients, ending with cheese.
Bake, covered, in preheated oven for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes.