This salad couldn 't be easier to fix. The dressing is bottled but zipped up with a bit of salad seasoning mix. The pasta only takes moments to cook and while it 's doing that you can combine the chopped tomato, bell pepper, red onion, and black olives. R
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 8 ounces vermicelli pasta
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 (6 ounce) can sliced black olives
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons salad seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup zesty Italian dressing
In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta until al dente, rinse under cold water and drain.
In a large bowl, combine the pasta, tomato, bell pepper, olives and onion.
Whisk together the salad seasoning mix and zesty salad dressing. Pour over salad and toss gently. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight to blend flavors.