Did you know that a vinaigrette is one of the five basic sauces used in traditional cooking? This dish offers a twist on a classic vinaigrette using our delicious Pesto with Basil Sauce. Combine with chicken or turkey to create a simple and delicious meal
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1 (9 ounce) package BUITONI® Three Cheese Tortellini
- 1 (7 ounce) container BUITONI® Pesto with Basil
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups cooked chicken or turkey, strips or cubes
- 1 1/2 cups sliced and halved zucchini
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
COOK, rinse and drain Tortellini according to package directions.
COMBINE pesto, vinegar, seasoned salt, sugar and pepper; mix well. Add chicken, pasta, zucchini and bell pepper. Toss well. Serve immediately or refrigerate.
Please look in your Grocer's Refrigerated Section for Buitoni's Pasta and Sauces