Self-rising flour, vanilla extract and apple cider vinegar distinguish this sweet, classic pie. Along with sugar, butter and eggs, they 're all mixed together in a bowl, poured into a prepared crust and baked.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1/2 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 2 tablespoons self-rising flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3 eggs
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
Combine melted butter, sugar, flour, vanilla, vinegar, and eggs. Blend well. Pour filling into pie shell.
Bake in a preheated 300 degrees F (150 degrees C) oven for 45 minutes.