Small shell pasta, apple, celery, grapes, and walnuts combine with turkey in a lightly seasoned citrus dressing. A great salad for entertaining.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 (7 ounce) package small shell pasta
- 2/3 cup plain yogurt
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 teaspoons HERB-OX® Chicken Flavored Bouillon Granules
- 2 cups cubed turkey breast
- 1 apple, diced
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1/2 cup halved grapes
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- salt and pepper to taste
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse under cold water. Drain well. In small bowl, combine yogurt, mayonnaise, orange juice, and bouillon; mix well. In large bowl, combine pasta and remaining ingredients. Add dressing; toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper.