Walnuts, chocolate, caramel, and marshmallows. How can you resist?
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 (9 inch) prepared chocolate cookie crumb crust
- 10 ounces chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- 2/3 cup toasted walnuts, chopped
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
In a large bowl, mix together crushed cookies, walnuts, and marshmallows. Spread half of mixture into crust. Drizzle evenly with half of caramel sauce and half of chocolate sauce. Top with remaining cookie mixture, and drizzle with remaining caramel and chocolate.
Bake in preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes, until marshmallows are soft. Allow to cool to room temperature before serving.