Wasabi and jalapeno are blended into a creamy sauce. Use it for dipping raw vegetables, fried calamari, fish cakes, or anything you like!
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1/2 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1/2 cup nonfat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon wasabi powder
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- salt to taste
In a small bowl, stir together the sour cream and mayonnaise. Mix in the wasabi powder, jalapeno pepper, vinegar and salt. Refrigerate for about 15 minutes to let the flavors develop. If you want to add more wasabi, add a little bit, and then refrigerate for about 5 minutes. The wasabi will get hotter upon sitting.