This sweet, creamy concoction is made up of pistachio pudding, pineapple and whipped dessert topping, dotted with miniature marshmallows and cherries and sprinkles with coconut.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries, drained
In a large bowl, combine pudding mix and pineapple; mix well. Add marshmallows and 3/4 of the container of dessert topping (add more to get a creamier consistency). Toss in the coconut; mix well. Transfer to a serving dish and top with halved cherries and any extra coconut. Chill for at least an hour before serving. Will be good the next day.