All your favorite raw vegetables are topped with zesty beans, cool ranch dressing, and crunchy, cheesy chips.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 2 cucumbers, sliced
- 2 bunches green onions, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) package baby carrots, chopped
- 1 head broccoli, chopped
- 1 bunch radishes, sliced
- 2 (15 ounce) cans ranch-style beans, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Ranch-style salad dressing
- 1 (13.5 ounce) package nacho-flavor tortilla chips
Place the shredded lettuce in a large, flat dish. Layer with cucumbers, green onions, green bell pepper, cauliflower, baby carrots, broccoli, and radishes. Pour drained beans over the vegetables. Cover with Ranch-style dressing, and top with nacho-flavor tortilla chips. Cover, and chill until serving.