A yummy treat with coffee.
INGREDIENTS (for 3 servings):
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 8 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
In a saucepan over medium heat cook butter until golden but not brown. Stir in the brown sugar and chill for 50 to 60 minutes.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease or line baking sheets with parchment paper.
Combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
Beat the butter mixture with the white sugar until fluffy and smooth. Beat in the egg and vanilla. Then stir in the flour mixture. Stir in the macadamia nuts, white chocolate chunks and coconut.
Roll dough into 1 1/2 to 2 inch balls and bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 9 to 11 minutes.