This is that old party standby that people just love to munch on.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 1 pound white chocolate
- 3 cups crispy rice cereal squares
- 3 cups crispy corn cereal squares
- 3 cups toasted oat cereal
- 2 cups thin pretzel sticks
- 2 cups peanuts
- 1 (12 ounce) package mini candy-coated chocolate pieces
In the top of a double boiler over simmering water, slowly melt the white chocolate.
In a large bowl, combine cereals, pretzels, peanuts and candy coated chocolates.
Slowly pour the chocolate over the cereal mixture and stir to evenly coat.
Spread the mixture onto wax paper and cool. Break into small pieces, store in an air-tight container and refrigerate to keep fresh.