This fudge recipe is easy enough to fit into anyone's busy holiday schedule. It looks beautiful with red and green candied cherries on a white chocolate backdrop, and it also makes a great gift.
INGREDIENTS (for 3 servings):
- 3 (6 ounce) packages white chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped green candied cherries (optional)
- 1/2 cup chopped red candied cherries (optional)
Over low heat, melt chocolate with EAGLE BRAND®, vanilla and salt. Remove from heat; stir in cherries. Spread into wax paper 8 or 9-inch square pan.
Chill 2 hours or until firm. Turn fudge onto cutting board; peel off wax paper and cut into squares. Store covered in refrigerator.
Turn fudge onto cutting board; peel off wax paper and cut into squares. Store covered in refrigerator.
Other White Chocolate Fudge Varieties::
Rum Raisin White Fudge: Omit vanilla and cherries. Add 1 1/2 tsp. white vinegar, 1 tsp. rum flavoring and 3/4 cup raisins. Proceed as above.
Toasted Nutty White Fudge: Omit cherries. Add 1 cup chopped toasted nuts. Proceed as above.Tip:
Fudge makes a great homemade holiday gift.