This is a great dip made with ham, cream cheese and shredded Colby cheese. Olives, mustard and cayenne pepper make it zesty and unforgettable.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 (4.5 ounce) cans deviled ham spread
- 1 pound Colby cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup chopped green olives
- 2 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped black olives
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
In a medium bowl, stir together the cream cheese, deviled ham spread, shredded cheese, green olives, mustard, and black olives. Season with mustard powder, celery salt, cayenne pepper and garlic salt. Mix well, then cover and refrigerate at least 15 minutes before serving.