This recipe was used in our bar in Clayton Idaho. It is a handy mix that can be made ahead of time. Just add to a glass of vodka and ice, and garnish as desired. The 'Wild River Saloon' was known for it's Bloody Mary's.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (46 fluid ounce) bottle tomato juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons celery salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce (e.g. Tabasco™)
In a large jar or bottle, combine the tomato juice, celery salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, and hot pepper sauce. Secure the lid and shake, or stir to mix until well blended. Store in the refrigerator for up to one week.