Fresh shrimp simmered in butter, teriyaki sauce and Creole-style seasoning, served over pasta.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 12 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 1 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon Creole-style seasoning
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh shrimp, shelled and deveined without tails
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
In a large skillet over medium heat, combine butter, Creole seasoning, black pepper, and teriyaki sauce. When butter is hot add the shrimp and simmer for 5 minutes or until shrimp are pink throughout.
Spoon the shrimp on top of the pasta and sprinkle each serving with Parmesan cheese.