This delicious salad boasts a colorful lettuce mixture topped with cranberries, sunflower seeds, plum tomatoes and avocado, all liberally coated with raspberry walnut vinaigrette.
INGREDIENTS (for 5 servings):
- 1 (10 ounce) package mixed salad greens, rinsed and dried
- 1 (8 ounce) package sweetened dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 4 roma (plum) tomatoes, chopped
- 1 avocado - peeled, pitted and diced
- 1/2 (8 ounce) bottle raspberry walnut vinaigrette
In a large bowl, toss together the salad greens, cranberries, sunflower seeds and tomatoes. Top with avocado (and chicken strips, if desired), add vinaigrette and serve.