Easy and delicious sheet cake with cream cheese, pudding and pineapple.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (16 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
Bake yellow cake mix according to instructions on package in a 15x10 inch jelly roll pan. Allow to cool.
In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, pudding mix and milk. beat until smooth and spread on cooled cake. Sprinkle drained pineapple on top of pudding.
Spread whipped topping over pineapple. Sprinkle with chopped nuts. Chill in refrigerator.