Sweetened condensed milk and custard mix distinguish this very creamy, no-bake pumpkin pie. And it 's a snap to make. Pumpkin puree, brown sugar, spices, custard mix and sweetened condensed milk are stirred up in a saucepan until everything is mingled. T
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 (9 inch) pie crust, baked
- 1 (3 ounce) package egg custard mix
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/2 cups pumpkin puree
- 1 2/3 cups sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
In a large saucepan, combine custard mix, brown sugar, and pumpkin pie spice. Mix well, then add pumpkin, condensed milk, and egg. Whisk mixture until smooth, then cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil. Boil and stir 1 minute.
Pour mixture into baked pastry shell and chill. Garnish with whipped topping before serving.