An easy, no-cook, unique pea salad flavored with curry and dill. It tastes great with sandwiches, salads, or other cold dishes. Be careful, it's addictive! Serve it once and requests for it will never end.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen green peas, thawed
- 1/2 pound Cheddar cheese, cubed
- 10 ounces sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped white onion
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon dried dill weed
In a large bowl, combine peas, Cheddar cheese, and sour cream. Stir in chopped onion, curry powder and dill.