This zesty coleslaw is a nice change from the regular coleslaw. I add even more horseradish for extra zing.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup creamy salad dressing (e.g. Miracle Whip)
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 1/2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dill weed
- 3 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) package coleslaw mix
In a large bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, creamy salad dressing, horseradish, vinegar, dill weed and sugar. Add coleslaw mix, and stir to coat. Refrigerate at least 3 hours before serving to blend flavors.