Thanks to my friend Tina for this recipe. It's so good because it's so different. If you like corn, green onions and tomatoes, you'll love it!
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 1 (16 ounce) package shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 (4 ounce) cans sliced black olives, drained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 4 (4.5 ounce) cans diced green chiles, drained
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can white corn, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Italian salad dressing
In a 2 quart bowl or larger, combine the Monterey Jack cheese, black olives, tomatoes, chilies, onions and corn. Pour in salad dressing, and stir to coat. Dressing may be adjusted to suit your taste.