This colorful salad serves great for BBQ's, fancy dinners -- goes with just about any kind of meal. Quick and easy, and very tasty. It will be a hit.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1 (12 ounce) package rotini pasta
- 3 carrots, peeled and diced
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 purple onion, diced
- 1 pound broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 3 stalks celery, diced
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup zesty Italian dressing
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Place pasta in the pot and cook 8 to 10 minutes, until al dente. Drain and rinse in cold water.
In a large bowl, mix cooked, cooled rotini with the carrots, red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, green bell pepper, green onions, purple onion, broccoli, tomato, and celery. Sprinkle with feta cheese and toss with Italian dressing to serve