A little bit of everything in this marinade. It tastes great on grilled pork or chicken.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon white wine
- 1 teaspoon smooth peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon corn syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger root
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
In a shallow dish, combine soy sauce, barbecue sauce, oil, wine, peanut butter, corn syrup, and Worcestershire sauce. Season with black pepper, ginger, chili powder, onion powder, and garlic powder. Mix until smooth. Marinate meat for 2 to 6 hours.