This zesty spread is a holiday hit! It's easy to make and tastes even better the day after you make it. Serve with crackers or slices of baguette. This spread is zippy, so if you don't like spice, reduce cayenne and dry mustard by half.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped dried cranberries
In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, Cheddar cheese and milk until well blended. Season with mustard powder and cayenne pepper, then mix in dried cranberries. Use immediately, or refrigerate for up to 3 days.