This easy to make quick bread is two side dishes in one!
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1 cup biscuit baking mix
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 cup grated onion
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 zucchini, thinly sliced
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease an 8x8 inch baking pan.
In a large bowl, combine baking mix, cheese, garlic powder, seasoning salt, oregano, salt, pepper and parsley. Stir in onion, eggs and oil; stir well. Stir in zucchini. Pour batter into prepared pan.
Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30, until a toothpick inserted into center of the loaf comes out clean.