Frozen zucchini works as well as fresh, but only if thawed and drained.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 4 cups grated zucchini
- 1 3/4 cups biscuit baking mix
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 large finely chopped onion
- 4 cloves chopped garlic
- 3 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
In a mixing bowl, combine the zucchini, biscuit baking mix, Parmesan, Cheddar, eggs, vegetable oil, onion, garlic, parsley, salt and oregano. Spread the mixture into a greased 9x13 inch baking pan and bake 25 to 30 minutes, until golden brown.
Allow the mixture to cool. Cut into small squares and serve warm or cold.