This cheesecake can be put together in 15 minutes. Impress your guests and place it on a pedestal cake dish! Blueberry pie filling will work well, too!
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 3 (3 ounce) packages ladyfingers
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
Place ladyfingers on the bottom and around the edge of a 9 inch springform pan.
In a medium bowl, whip cream until peaks form.
In a large bowl, beat together the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Gently fold in the whipped cream.
Spoon 1/2 of cream cheese mixture into springform pan; cover with a layer of lady fingers and add remaining cream cheese mixture.
Layer remaining ladyfingers and top with fruit pie filling. Chill before serving.