I'm glad my mother gave me this recipe. I think it's better than regular pumpkin pie, because it doesn't have a really strong pumpkin taste.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 prepared 8 inch pastry shells
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Beat together the cream cheese and the sugar, add the pumpkin and the spices. Beat in eggs one at a time. Add salt. Beat until creamy. Pour the batter evenly into the two pastry shells.
Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 50 minutes or until the knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cool then top with whipped topping, if desired.
More Cheesecake Tips