Delicious country style ribs, slow cooked in a flavorful maple sauce.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 1/2 pounds country style pork ribs
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 dash ground black pepper
Combine ribs, maple syrup, soy sauce, minced onion, cinnamon, ginger, allspice, garlic powder and pepper in a slow cooker. Cover and cook on Low for 7 to 9 hours.